November 7th, 2006
The series that shot simulation games from a small cult following to the most successful genre in gaming has now brought their Sim-style to our four legged friends. The game is treated the same as the rest in the Sims series, with the goals being day-to-day life with your pet in the town of Barkersville, as you have your Sim take care for its pet, teach em tricks and all the rest of the bonding stuff. Also includes gameplay elements exclusive to the GBA.
- GBA Exclusives:
- Sim Careers in Pet Care such as Veterinarian, professional pet trainer and more.
- Sims can teach their pets tricks and then have them compete in the World Championships.
- Wide variety of pets to pick from including cats, dogs, caged animals and more.
- Pick from existing and designer breeds or design your own using Create-a-Pet.
- Special pet accessories for your Sim.
- Pets have unique personalities and behavior changes depending on their care.